Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Which Witch Shoes?

This is a faux background card! I used the template from www.ink-stains.com and printed it onto Pumpkin Pie cs. I trimmed it and layered it onto Basic Black cs and then on the base card of Lovely Lilac cs. I used my Cutter Kit to distress the layers and then used my Basic Black in around the background image. The witch shoes are from a $1 stamp I got at Michael's, and I colored this with SU markers. I used Marvy punches for this. The spider is a Martha Stewart punch and I used the white gel pen for their eyes. The ribbon is from my stash and I ran my basic black ink over it to give it a distressed look . I used a buckle from the Hodge Podge Hardware kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this! I have this stamp and the Martha punch, I wish I had seen this before Halloween. I just discovered your blog and I am loving your work!