Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Spooky Candy Tins

I love Halloween and I can't stop making things for it! I got these little tins in the wedding section as Michael's. I used sticky strip and ran a small strip of background paper around the bottom of the tin. Then I used sticky strip and applied the ribbon around the lid. The skeleton image is from Batty for You. I colored with SU markers and stamped onto Whisper White CS, and cut the image out with a circle punch, and layered it on Basic Black that I punched with the Scallop circle punch. (Hard to see in the photo) I used a glue stick to glue these layers together and to the tin lid. I filled with Halloween M&M's and they can't wait to be given away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan, these are so adorable! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I can see the lids, but what does the actual side of the tin look like? I love the ribbon as well.

Good job, just wish there was a side view.

Debbie M.

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cute!! Thanks for the side view, now I know what to look for at Michaels. Thank you for sharing!

Debbie M.

Scrappy Moments said...

These are Darling, Love your blog, All of your projects are so cute!


Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Roe said...

These are adorable! I saw your link on Vickie Howell's site and had to come visit. You have great stuff!