Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Sunday, July 13, 2008
- Stamp sets: One of a Kind, Embrace Life, Stitched Exotics, A Beautiful Thing, Taffy Alphabet
- Paper: 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Old Olive, Taken with teal, Certainly Celery, River Rock, Bali Breeze Designer Paper (DP), Medium Whisper White envelopes.
- Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery Old Olive, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, River Rock Classic ink pads; Old Olive & Rose Red Classic ink refills; Rose Red Stampin’ Write marker or Stampin’ Spot.
- Adhesives: Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Snail Adhesive, 2-way glue pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, narrow white & apricot grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.• Punches & other tools: 1/16” handheld circle punch, ½” circle punch, ¼” circle punch, ticket corner punch, large oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 3/16” corner rounder punch, blender pen, Stampin’ Sponge, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Friday, July 11, 2008
Monday, July 07, 2008
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Saturday, July 05, 2008
These adorable buttons! They are in the new In-Colors!!!!
The assortment includes buttons in Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red. It contains 30 buttons in five styles (six buttons per style). The bouquet will cost $7.95.
Won't these be adorable as the center of a stamped flower. or as wheels??? I can't wait!