Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pick a Petal of Happiness!

I love how easy this card was to make! I stamped one of the petal images from the set onto Close to Cocoa Designer Prints paper and cut them out. To line them up, I punched a circle and put that in the center of my layer and then adhered the petals to that as a guide. The center of the flower is made using Stampin' Up circle punches and then a Close to Cocoa button. The ribbon is something I picked up at the ribbon outlet that I love! These are two of my favorite color combinations! Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise! The word, "Happiness" is from the Warm Words set.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Cute card!! Love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I love this set, don't you? There's so much that you can do with it!
Sara