Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Make a custom Tote!

I went to Old Navy yesterday to shop. They had THESE canvas/vinyl bags on sale for $8.99 from $20. As soon as I saw them I thought of our Rub-Ons! So I played today and came up with this!
I have a few packs of the SAB rub-ons and decided to use them. I put them on the outside of the vinyl and will hope they last a while. I didn't put them on the inside as whatever I end up putting in the bag will rub up against them more.
I plan on tying some ribbon around the handles to give it a little more "bling!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!
Stace

Maureen said...

totally cute Joan - thanks for enabling...I am going postal if my Old Navy doesn't have these babies!! LOL
Maureen

mphoinix said...

this is so pretty it's been feature on stamping.craftgossip.com
Thanks
Maggie

Krista said...

This looks so pretty ! I have to keep this in mind in case I find a tote like this !