Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Stuffy Nose?

That's what this little guy looks like he has! This card is CASED from many that I have seen out there. This is made with the Pick a Petal set! I stamped the petal for his nose in Only Orange, and then ran the edges of the stamp in my Real Red pad to get a multi color look. This is my swap for my stamp club ladies. Plus I made a few extra to have on hand! Cute isn't he!
I also stamped eyes peeking up the bottom of the envelope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your great inspiration. I need to get Pick a petal out and use it!

You've been tagged. You can see the rules on my blog www.staceystamps.com. Tell 7 random facts about yourself and link to 7 other bloggers.

Thanks for the inspiration!
Stacey Carter

Anonymous said...

Great face! Thanks for sharing!
Sara