Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

~Haunted Mansion~

Spooky...............
This is one of the stamps I got when I went to the stamp convention in Westminster. It was so cute and small that I fell in love with it! The stamp is called Haunted Mansion and is made by A Muse Artstamps. I stamped the image onto Whisper White cardstock (all cs is Stampin Up!) and colored with my SU Markers. I then punched the Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock with my Marvy scallop circle. I cut each circle in almost half, and off set them to make my frame for the image. I used my White gel pen to add dots to the scallops. I used a piece of Green Galore and ran in through my Cuttlebug and mounted onto Basic Black. I used Real Red for the other Cuttlebug layer and mounted it onto black. I used a stamp I had in my stash from somewhere......maybe the Target $1 spot from some time ago???? as the background on my Lavender Lace cs. Stapled some orange polka dot ribbon the the image and was done!

No comments: