Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Stampin' Up! will be having a sale!
I love surprises, do you????!!! Stampin' Up! will be announcing a sale next week and I am on pins and needles with anticipation! Demonstrators don't even know what the sale will be about!!! Make sure to check back next week so you'll be ready. You'll be able take part in this sale by placing orders through me or my site/shop 24/7 online! If you haven't tried online ordering yet, click the Online Ordering link below and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! site. When you get there, click on the Shop Now button. You will spend hours just searching around! Believe me! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I am here for you!!!! Happy Stamping! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanhajek/

No comments: