Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hip to be Square with Ornaments

I am participating in a holiday bizarre next Saturday and have been knitting and stamping up a storm and haven't had time to post! Plus we had Thanksgiving thrown in there too!
So here is a card using SU Chocolate Chip cardstock as the base. The ornament paper is something I picked up in a large pad at Michael's. I fell in love with the soft earthy colors of this particular sheet! I distressed around the paper with basic brown ink and used it on the ribbon as well. The background is also a piece of Shimmery White cardstock run through a Cuttlebug ornament embossing folder. The "Joy" is from Join in the Cheer Decorative strip Die run through the Big Shot. The holly is from an older Marvy punch.

No comments: