Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

How stinkin' cute huh! I love the way this turned out. I bought the frame at Kohl's. I cleaned the glass real well and leaving it in the frame so I could really line it up, applied the small Decor Element. I then cut my cardstock and applied the vinyl numbers each square. I ran them through my Xyron to laminate them. (this way they will last longer!) I know I have small white clothes pins in my studio somewhere and have to find them.......so for now I just added a small piece of double stick tape. I cut down a sheet of Ski Slope Designer paper and put it behind the mat. I added our awesome Felt Flurries by layering them and added some Ice Rhinestone Brads attached them to the frame with Pop-Up glue dots. I used our beautiful ribbon to the back of the frame to hang it up with. I might add some Baja Breeze stamped snowflakes around the mat but haven't decided yet. I used Sticky Strip and applied it to the sides and bottom of a 6x6 page protector after cutting off the holes on the side. This will give me a pocket to put all the numbers in! Now order this stuff and make your own! (by clicking on the bold highlighted words, you can see what you need to have or order!)
Here is photo of the frame I picked up at Kohl's for $14.99

No comments: