Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Doggie Treats!

I am participating in a craft show on the 6th of Dec., and wanted to have something for the dog lovers. I used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die in my Big Shot and folded my card in half and laid it just below the top of the scallops at an angle to make a scallop card. The dog stamp is one I found at Michael's today in the bins where they have all the kids stocking stuffers.........for $1!!!!!!!! How cute is that!( yes, you can call me an enabler!)
I got the cute little dog bags from Clear Bags. The holly is an Marvy punch and I used the 1/4" Circle punch for the berries. The bag is stapled closed, and then attached to just the back of the card with Sticky Strip. I stamped the To:/From: inside the card.

No comments: