Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scallop a Card

I am soooo in love with my Big-Shot!!!! This is a card for my swap with my Stampers 10 club.
I used Scallop Circle # 113468 for the main card. I folded my cardstock in half and then put the fold line down a few petals so I would get a fold line for my card. This is then sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. The middle scallop circle was done with Very Vanilla and the Scallop #2 Circles, item # 113469. This too was sponged with PP ink. The stamp set I used was Happiness Always. I added a rhinestone brad from Fire Circles. I tied some Mustard grosgrain ribbon on the fold as well. After I took the picture, I went around and put little black dots on the end of the VV petals. Such a sweet card!

1 comment:

Beate said...

Beautiful fall card, Joan!
Hugs and smiles