Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Tree

When I saw the Season of Friendship stamp set in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog, I immediately thought of a Family Tree! I just got my set today (demo's can pre-order) and had to play with it right away. I will have to tweak this later, but you get the idea. The frame was in a 3 pack I picked up in the Target $1 Spot a while back. The small circle punch was too small, and this one, too big, but I will figure something else out. I used the faces from All in the Family stamp set to represent us!!!! The words and flowers are from a SAB rub-on set. The ribbon that came with the frame was cheap and horrible so I replaced it with the wide red grosgrain and added a little bow with glue dots!
Isn't this cute!

3 comments:

Beate said...

What an awesome project and great idea! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Ann said...

This is absolutely adorable! Such a great gift idea! :D

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I'm going to case this for a MOPS activity on geneology!