Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Amy's Boutique

Amy Rysavy is a fellow stamper and has designed some stamps that you can purchase now! They are called Amy's Boutique, hence the title of this post. You can get them at All That Scraps. Amy made these for paper piecing and they are sooooo cute. When Recollections closed near me I went and got TONs of stuff real, real, cheap. The card used for this was one of the deals I got. I can't remember the name that was on the package though. It came with these long cards and envies to match. I have sworn to myself that I cannot cut another piece of designer paper up unless it's for a workshop or class, until I use up all the scrap pieces I have in my scrap bin. (Yeah, I know.....gonna be a long time before I use them all up, but hey at least I can say I am going to try!)
Anyhooo.....here is a card I came up with. I love this little dress and sure wish I could fit into something like this!
I added some ribbon bling for the belt and used some Hodgepodge Hardware for the sentiment.
I love the simplicity of this card.

2 comments:

AmyR said...

Ohh that is SO cute!! Thanks for sending me the link so I could see it! It makes me giddy seeing other people using my stamps!! Hope you have a ton of fun with them! :)

PS I LOL'd at the moderation letters - the first 3 are amy - too funny....

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Joan! Love your paper pierced dress! Love the paper you used and that you made it a long card.
Hugs and smiles