Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Fresh Cuts .......SNEAK PEEK!

I love this new set that will be in the new catalog! You too can love it and purchase it on June 1st! You can also get a set of these great Fresh Cut Notes for $5 when you purchase the stamp set for $21.95. Hostesses who have a workshop of $400 or more can get it for free!
To make this card I pulled off the die cut petals and put them aside. I then put a post-it on the inside and stamped the center with the large image inked with Basic Black. I then took the flower sprig stamp and went around the border that was left. I used the 5-Petal punch and cut a flower with Basic Black cardstock and mounted it behind the center of the other flower with a glue dot. Put a small red button in the front with a glue dot, tied on some red grosgrain ribbon, stamped Thank you on the inside, and my card was done! Fast and easy! I also stamped the envie to match. What a simple but fabulous card!

No comments: