Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1 project, 2 project, 3 project......4!

Well not really....but I do have 2 projects going on right now. My DH ordered me a swift for Mother's Day that should be coming today!!!! Then I can wind up some skeins or yarn to continue on my projects.
I have this child's sweater in the making. It is the yummiest yarn!!!! It is Cascade Sierra Quatro Pima Cotton/Wool that is made in Peru. It's 80% cotton and 20% wool. It feels soooo good! Not sure of the color name, but the label says color 411. Shades of green and turquoise. This is a top down sweater. I am almost done the yoke.
And am working on another pair of socks............sure do need that swift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll love the swift and won't know how you ever lived without it1 Yours projects look promising. I love that Cascade Quatro. Yummy!