Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Pimp my Phone

Ok.....so don't let the title throw you. I am not into pimping! Just a play on words on the show Pimp my Ride.....get it???? My son is sitting here watching me type this and didn't want me to use this title! hee hee.....that's a 12 year old for you!
Anyhoooooo
Here is what did with my phone. I got a new coverplate in white and put the black rub-ons on the front. I forgot to take a pic of the back of the phone (senior moment!) but it is black and I put a white rub-on there. Isn't this too cute!!!!

4 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh, I just love this! What a great idea. I would love to pimp my cell! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Let us know if they stay on the phone.

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear if they stay on ~ it is totally cute!

StampingJoan said...

*********update**********

The rub-ons are starting to show wear, but still looks good!