Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Frame your Rub-Ons!

I LOVE the Love & Happiness rub-ons from Sale-A-Bration! Only a few more days to place your orders of $50 or more to earn a set or these wonderful rub-ons! I have these frames that I got at the Target $1 spot a year or so ago. They came 3 to a pack for about $2.50 if I remember. I hope they come back!
I used the brown rub-ons on this white frame. I love how it turned out. The dog in the photo is just what came in the frame. I also added some Prima flowers but added a SU clear button on top with rub-ons too! It is hard to tell in the photo, but I took a sponge and Basic Brown ink and distressed the sides some. Then I took the black ribbon that came on the frame and replaced it with the yummy satin ribbon we had in a mini catty a while back. SU needs this in the new catty!!!!! Crossing my fingers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great altered frame!!!

JenMarie said...

Fabulous frame!!