Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chickie Treats!

Made this cute little treat holder as my swaps for my stamp club. I used the Wild Wasabi paper from this special. I trimmed some off to make it a matchbook style holder. The background is done with the It's Beautiful jumbo wheel that I ran over my Wild Wasabi ink pad. The chick, from A Good Egg Stamp Set is stamped with Basic Brown ink on Shimmery White cardstock and then colored in with Creamy Caramel and Pumpkin Pie Markers. I then stamped the bottom half of the chick onto a sheet of Jersey Shore Designer series paper, and cut out the cracked add portion and adhered to the stamped image of the chick. (cute huh!) This was then punched with the ticket corner punch and layered on a piece of Pumpkin Pie cs that was punched as well. The bottom part of the matchbook is scalloped using the corner rounder punch. Then I added a strip of Pumpkin Pie behind it. It is stapled at the bottom and the corner of the layer is embellished with a piece of Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon. I used mini glue dots to hold a pkg. of Easter candy inside.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

ADORABLE! LOVE 'em!