Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Glittery Easter Egg Bouquet

I love our new Chunky Sprinkles glitter in the Occasions Mini catalog! So pretty! The colors are Celery, Crystal Iris, Light Blue, and Light Pink. I didn't put any on paper yet......but did make this today!!! I used bamboo skewers and pushed them through the bottom of the egg. I used a tack glue and spread it all over the egg. Then using my Powder Pal,so I don't waste this YUMMY glitter, I poured the glitter over the egg, twirling it with the skewer to get it covered. Stuck them in my pencil cup to dry, then added the polka-dot green organdy ribbon (non SU). Stuck them in a vase of flat green marbles and "voila", I have an Easter Egg Bouquet! Pretty huh!
Will be a center piece for stamp club tomorrow.........and oh yeah.........got the eggs in 6pk at Michaels.

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh how fun, CUTE!

Anonymous said...

These are very pretty! It wouldn't be a holiday at my house without glitter! Thanks!