Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!....................

Oh the weather outside is frightful (not! almost 60 today!) but I wanted some snow. It has been unseasonably warm and I will soon be decorating the house for Christmas. So...................I have instant snowflakes!
You are going to LOVE this! I just stamped my powder room mirror and the side light of my front door with snowflakes!!!! I used the Supersize Snowflake which will only be available until November 30th in the Mini Catalog and a retired set that I had. You could also use The Snowflake Spot, or Snowfall. You use the White Stazon as your ink!!! And they wash off with Window cleaner and elbow grease!!!! So order yours today and get your windows decorated for the holidays!!!!! I will take orders for these until 11/28! These would make a great gift for someone too! Snowflakes that last all winter!!!

1 comment:

Chris Simon said...

What a great idea! Never would have thought of it myself. Love your snowflakes!