Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Black and White Memo cube

I needed to make a few little gifts so I dug out some of my SU memo cubes that I had hoarded since they are no longer available (sorry)!
I used Basic Black ink and stamped the cube with the swirly stamp from Baroque Motifs, and then filled in with the little flower from the set. I did the same thing for the pen. I stamped onto a part of a large label and wrapped it around the pen. Then I added some sticky back paper and then rolled into mini micro beads. I wrapped the black ribbon around the cube and secured the pen. Cute huh!

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful, and what a great gift idea!
Thanks for sharing :)

Suestru2 said...

Very nice! These make great little gifts. I believe you can buy the cubes on Oriental Trading. They are called note cubes.

Anonymous said...

Hi I have never done one of these...is each paged stamped or just the top one?it is soooo pretty thanks for sharing.

StampingJoan said...

Candy,
I only stamped on the top sheet, but if you wanted you could stamp them all!