Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Celebrate 30!

My cuz is turning 3o and we are getting together on Friday to celebrate! This is how I did it:
The base card is DCWV Glitter Stack paper. I cut it at 5-1/2 and then at 11" to give me a square card. I stamed Cosmobella onto Whisper White cardstock and colored with my Prisma colored pencils and gamsol. This was then corner punched with the tag corner punch and layered onto Pixie Pink cardstock. This was mounted on squares of Green Galore and Brocade Blue cardstock. I used the the Crafters Tool kit to punch the holes around the green square. I had the numbers in my stash and can't remember who makes them, but I used mini brads to fasten them to the cardstock. The word "celebrate" is from Everyday Flexible Phrases and is mounted to the Rouned Tab punch. The flowers are Prima Daisy and Bazzill Blossoms, and the center is a CK Rhinestone flower brad. I popped the main image up with dimensionals, and used a pop-up glue dot to secure the flower. Hope you like it!!

No comments: