Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, April 01, 2013

A Sad Sad Time..........

Have been in a real funk lately.  My Dad had been sick with cancer, and passed away on March 22nd.  Two days prior to his 82nd birthday.  While Dad said he had a good life, and that he couldn't live forever, I kept hoping the end wouldn't come.  It did.  Have been trying to deal and cope with it these past few weeks and am not doing well with it.  Everyone says it will always hurt, but it gets easier.  I cry myself to sleep at night.  I say my prayers, and I talk to him, in hopes he hears me.  As a grown a$$ woman, it is now at this point in my life that I feel like a little girl again.  I didn't want to lose my Daddy.  We had a good relationship and I treasured our conversations.  Love you so much Dad!  And thank you for being you.




Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: