Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

For the Birds

Another Regional Swap.  This is just a "card front".  We demo's like to have ideas, and this is a great way to swap without having to make an entire card and keeps the cost down.

So here is what I came up with:


 I knew I could "step it up" with buttons etc, but didn't have enough of the same one to put it on all of them.  (so if you swap with me, you can add a button, ribbon, or whatever)

So here is what I did with one of them.  I trimmed it down and layered it onto a card made from the same blue cardstock.  I added more dots around the frame with the white gel pen, and added a button with some white bakers twine.  See how just a simple thing can change the look of a card!
Supplies used on the first card are:

For the Birds stamp set
Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Whisper White Cardstock
Polka Dot Parade DSP
Labels Collection Framelits
Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Old Olive Markers
Black Stazon ink, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Snail Adhesive
 





Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: