Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Spring!

I admit I am a Pinterest whore.  An addict for sure!  I just can't help myself.  Just wish I had the time and the money to do everything on there that I like!

Anywhooo....I wanted to make a carrot with some extra Easter candy I bought for a 3D swap for Stampin' Up!  Baltimore Regional event.  Didn't want it to say Happy Easter though, since we are past that.  So I figured "hello" would be cute enough!  I knew I could make it like the old stand by "sour cream" treat container, but wasn't sure about the best way to do the stems etc.  In comes Pinterest!  I found this.  I didn't want to use ribbon though.  I knew I had some polka dot paper, but not enough to make many.  So instead I figured I would use an embossing folder instead.  Then I found this and decided to CASE it for the most part.  So if you are going to the Baltimore Regional, and have a 3D swap, I would love to swap with you!







Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: