Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Rocky....a peeping Tom!

If you read my blog, you have met Rocky in the past. He came for breakfast yesterday. I was out of peanuts, so we have been giving him pistachios. (yes, he is spoiled) I was able to hand feed him some yesterday! Kind of scares me some though........brown finger nail polish may confuse him and think it's a nut! So later in the day..I heard this ruckus....has jumped from the top of your outdoor fireplace onto the window screen! Then back again! I ran and got the camera, and he was playing hide and seek with me! I was laughing to hard......cause every time I brought the came up to the window to snap a shot, he would duck down, then peek back up again! I think my photos tell it all!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Rocky- A peeping Tom!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: