Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Branch Out!

Branch Out is one of my favorite stamp sets. I love the way you can get a tree any color you like. I wanted a fall tree this time. I stamped the tree in Basic Brown onto my 4-1/4 " square of Very Vanilla CS. The leaves are done with Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, and Old Olive. I put some leaves on the ground as well. I used my blender pen and added some grass around the bottom of the tree. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the VV is layered onto a piece of Chocolate Chip CS and then to the base card.
I also sponged some Pumpkin Pie and Ruby Red on the background and edges to give it a look of a fall sky.
And do you get the fence?????? It is a border punch of birthday candles! What do you think?
Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: