Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, November 09, 2009

Heartfelt Blog Award

This is the Heartfelt Blog Award, and it was given to me byWezz from The World of Wezz.. Wow Wezz! Thanks so much! It made my day! Here is where Wezz picked me as one of her nominees. This is a very special award given to blogs that give you a nice warm homey feel, full of heart. I don't post as often as I'd like, but do love to share my passion for stamping, knitting, and just about anything! I love hearing from those of you who stop by too! So comments are really appreciated!
Here are the rules:
1. Display the logo.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside. 3. Link to your nominees.
4. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
5. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
This is going to be hard for me to only pick 9! There are so many wonderful people out there in blog land! But here goes!
1.) Fresh and Fun by Beate Johns. Beate is a demo for Stampin' Up! as well as a designer for other companies and is very big part of SCS. I love her spirit, and her talent has me with my mouth hanging open half the time. She is on my bucket list to meet one day. A very beautiful woman with a kind and generous spirit.
2.) The Craftiblog is done by a mother/daughter team. I love to see what they come up with! It's nice to see a the variety they have on here for those of us who dabble in a little of this and that!
3.) to be continued...........
Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: