Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Tribute to Michael

Michael Jackson was only a year younger than me. I grew up with him, loving and dancing to his music. I can listed to the older songs and sing along, knowing every word. He was so darn talented, a top notch performer. In the last years, I started to lose some respect for him with some of his antics. But now, as I look back at all the clips on TV, and the web, I hope he rests in peace. His changes over the years have to be due to some inner demon he has been fighting for years. Was it his upbringing? His lack of a normal childhood? Will we ever know? So Michael, thank you for touching my life. I will treasure your music forever, and hope to one day learn the Thriller dance!!!! It is my favorite video! Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: