Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, July 31, 2009

How punchy are you?

I don't know about you, but I have all the SU punches, current and past. This presents a problem if you like to keep the retired ones like I do!!! I started out 10 years ago with SU and had an Iris Cart or two for my supplies etc. This has soon morphed into a monster of it's own and it is out of control! I need an organization show to come in and do my room for me..........but I would be too afraid they'd get of too much. So once the Iris carts didn't work for my punches I got this: I have two of them hooked together. When there wasn't enough room, and my large Marvy punches didn't fit in this, I got an over the door shoe hanger...here: And as you can see, this one is stuffed, and it's not easy to see or get all the punches in an organized fashion. So enter my ABC Distributing catalog.............and tada! An ever better storage thingy for my punches! I really like how this looks, you can see the punches, and fit a few in each pocket....except for the the scallop border type punches....I would only put one per pocket.

Here is the link to it! Consider me your enabler!

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=686&P=304&Rec=15&Ntt=baseball+cap+storage&N=35&Nao=84&R=462387-2O9H---2

Now in the next week or so, I hope to have my room cleaned and organized.....anyone want to come help??????

Thanks for stopping by! And as always, any comments are appreciated here!

Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: