Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cowabunga!

My upline, Connie Heisey hosts a Stamp & Share at her house occasionally. I usually can't make it since it is an hour away for me and during the school year it isn't possible. But I was able to go last night!!! We all bring a cardfront/card/project for everyone to make and a munchie to share. This was my card for last night! I love these new solid images!
Supplies used: (by clicking on the item it will bring up the item with info)
Bermuda Bay Classic Ink (note.....not available currently due to quality control issue) Swirly Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die
And remember! Place an order with me in July and your name will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE Christmas stamp set of your choice! Happy Stamping & Knitting! http://www.joanhajek.stampinup.net/

No comments: