Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rock on!

First off, I did not come up with this idea by on my own! I went on SCS and did a search for masculine cards. I needed to make a b-day card for my BIL. This idea came up and I flipped!!! He plays guitar in a band so I knew it was perfect! Now mind you, the wood grain paper I used isn't quite what you'd find on a guitar but it was what I had on hand. So I free handed the card while looking at the one online. Not perfect, but the idea is there. The hole in the center is gold and black CS punched with circle punches. The strip is black with gold brads and SU's old gold cord. The pick was just free handed after printing the words out onto CS. I sure hope he likes it!

1 comment:

Bunny B said...

Wow! Great idea for a card :)