Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Mike & Ike

This is the size of the tank I got. The black thing on the back of the tank is the snail.

This is Mike. He loves to float and sometimes I have to tap the tank to see if he's alive!

Ike is on the bottom of the tank, while Mike is posing for the photo shoot!

I got these little frogs for Connor back in May. They are Dwarf African Clawed Frogs. What I love about them is I have yet had to clean the tank!!! The tank came with two frogs and a snail, and the snail is what keeps the tank clean. They are fun to watch and no maintenance other than feeding and adding some bottled water from time to time. Highly recommend them! (no affiliation!)

Here is a link where you can read about them. http://www.aquababies.com/aquababies_aquaruim_care.htm

No comments: