Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Back from Vacation!

We went to Fenwick Island, DE for our vacation and are home now. I will post some photos as soon as I can get the wash done!!!! Jeez! So much prep before you go away, and then all the mess to put away when you get home! I need a butler and a maid! Got some great news while away too! As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we can enter monthly contests and win stamp sets. So I submitted a card for SU's 20th birthday and won! Can you believe it!!!! I get to pick any three stamp sets! So I am planning on sitting down with the new catalog and try to decide! I will submit a photo here as soon as I can. Silly me forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it, but was told they would email me a photo. If you go down my blog some, it is very similar to the one I made for my niece!

No comments: