Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools

I didn't get a chance to do anything great this year! I did get Connor last night with glue on my hand. I let it dry on my palm, then said,"Oh my gosh Connor"! Look at the skin where I burned my hand!!!! He was really concerned and pulled some of the "dried skin" off while I whimpered! Got him! So he wanted to do the same thing to his father today. So when Mike got home from work he greeted him with his hand and a story that he got burned at school. Mike went off til he realized it was glue! hee hee! And I got Mike at work today with a phone call telling him we got an email about being audited. He was NOT a happy camper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good ones! I hope that I can remember the glue one for next year. I would never want to try the auditing one, though. Heart attack city!