Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Almost Done with Day 2!

So far so good! Don't want to jinx myself, count my chickens before they hatch, etc. etc. etc. I kept Chatham on his leash today and walked both of them. Wasn't the greatest walk of my life with both of them going in different directions. My neighbors probably thought I was doing some crazy dance as I spun around and twirled my arms to get untangled! But he pooped outside which was a GOOD thing! Has been attached to my hip all day. I took my life in my hands and put both dogs out a little while ago. They both tinkled.....and I didn't use the leash as I was hoping he wouldn't dart under the fence again. So I feel like I won today.......PLEASE don't let this post jinx me!!!!!! (this is an older photo of the dogs. It was taken last June. My dog Snowy on the rt is about 6 lbs and Chatham is much larger now!)

No comments: