Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Will You be my Cuttlebug?

HaHa! Couldn't resist! Ok! I cleaned up my room quite a bit today and in the process came across some "Stuff" in my "Stash"! So I decided to use it to play instead of putting it away (hmmmmm....didn't mean to rhyme!) Anyhoooo..........I had these great pink cards with the square opening already punched in them! The inside is polkadots and comes with a white insert that I used to stamp on in the inside! Easy huh! Then I took my Cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed the lower half of the card. I had these little 3-D heart stickers in my stash for a while! They say Love on some and Sweetheart on the others. I put this in the center of the square on the inside so it "pops" through the opening. I used Always stamp set for the upper half of the card front, and stamped the heart below the 3-D heart on the inside. I stamped Happy Valentine's Day with a retired set. I finished them off with a bit of white organdy ribbon! Whatcha think? My favorite part is the brown trim! I picked this up at Recollection's during the last days of their closing sale! It was a whole role of this for about $2! I should take a pic of all the stuff I got! OMG!!! I think I will!

No comments: