Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gotta Love these Rub-Ons!

I played around a little this morning with my new Love & Happiness rub-ons I got from Sale-A-Bration. I have a few of these containers in my stamp room so I had to decorate at least one!
Then I decided to experiment ruin a rectangular glass votive I picked up at Wal-mart. I wanted to see if clear finger nail polish would seal it! NOT!!!! It just made the rub-on bleed! So now I will have to remove it with nail polish remover and start over!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Was randomly visiting some blogger sites and ran across yours! All your crafts are super cute. I'm a knitter myself, though I don't get a whole lot of time to work on my projects.

Anyway, I love those rub-ons you experimented with. If I ever find some, that could be dangerous for my wallet. :)

Sabah said...

Try a spray sealer. I used an aerosol I got at micheals, but I bought a matte finish and it was kind of rough to the touch, so get shiny, because it's glass

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I need to get me some cool containers to use my rub-ons on.
Hugs and smiles