Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yummy Valentines

I made these for a swap. Beate inspired me with her tutorial on SCS! I forgot to take a photo of the Hershey bar inside! You pull up the bow and the candy bar comes out. I used Purely Pomegranate as the base color and stamped all over with the blossom stamp from Always. Then I stamped the heart image onto watercolor paper with black Stazon and embossed with retired copper embossing powder. I used my SU markers and a aquapainter to blend colors. This was then cut out and layered onto some Cameo Coral cs and cut out. I used Brushed Copper paper for the band and used my corner rounder to make scallops on the bottom and then punched with the piercing tool. And then used the hole template to put small holes along the top of the band. The ribbon is the yummy Purely Pomegranate ribbon!!!! I used the tag image from Happy Heart day and stamped it the same as the heart and colored the same way. Used my tag punched to cut out and then tied it on with linen thread. I love how they turned out!

No comments: