Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Who Gives a Knit????

Don't you just love this saying! hee hee!!! As you know from reading my blog I am a knitter.
I wanted to create a journal so I can record what yarns I use for each project etc. Why didn't I do this a few years ago???? I would always toss the labels and have no record at all!~ DUH!
So now I have a journal where I can record it all! I used my Bind-It-All and need to learn how to use this thing better......I didn't get the outside covers and inside pages to line up. :(
I knew that Knitabella from Stamping Bella would be perfect for this! The sentiment is from there too! The designer paper used for the covers is from DCWV. I used Stampin' Up cardstock for the stamped images and layers. Added buttons and linen thread from SU too. I added the sweater charms on the bottom of my ribbon with mini brads. These will hold places in the journal where I want.

No comments: