Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Always

I am in love with this new stamp set from Stampin' Up! It is called Always. I knew I had to have it when I got the new catalog. And what a perfect time to use it! For Valentines Day!!!!
I also used my new tool to make this card! It is made by Crafter's Companion and is called the Top Score Multiboard. I am not affiliated but got this on HSN, but you can get it online too. It is a great tool that you can score on and create folds without having to measure. This is great for me as I don't have to think about it! The words on the inside of the card are from a little stamp set that I don't know the name of.......I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the black portion on the front of the card. Hope you like it!

No comments: