Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Just a Few Cards

I have had a little time to play so I made a few cards. The pink one is using a Fall Preview set called Pick a Petal! Great set. I wanted to use this "polished stone" piece I had in my scrap bin so I chose an open petal so you can see the background. I also used a pink Rhinestone brad that is in the preview mini as well! I love them! The stitches are done with the piercing tool and matt and while gel pen.
The pirate card is done using the Ahoy Matey stamp set. I CASED this from someone on SCS, and changed the colors up some. Such a cute little pirate!
This card is a little 3x6 card. I love making these! The background paper is from Pallet of Prints. I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the top of the cake and the little rhinstones are from my craft stash and put on with mini glue dots.

No comments: