Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy 50th to Me!!!!

Well today was the BIG day! ugh! Dare I say the ffffffffffffffffffff..............fifty word? YES! I think I am a young 50! While I wish I was skinny, and am NOT, I have my health and a wonderful family. The boys let me sleep in this morning, as it was my b-day and Connor's last day of school. I got phone calls from my siblings, (but one!) of Happy Birthday wishes. My friend Phyllis, who I went to see in May in Arizona, sent me a gorgeous Flower Garden. Love it Philly! And then the a nice surprise! My friend and neighbor, Fern, through a little dinner party for me and invited some of my other neighbor friends! A nice surprise! She had called me earlier in the week to see what I was doing for my birthday, and when I said that Mike was working late, so nothing, she said she would cook me dinner! Well I woke up with a sinus headache this morning and it finally went away before I went over. Well..........I didn't put any makeup on since I figured it would just be us.......SURPRISE! Had a wonderful dinner with a Yummy cake (thank you Lisa!) So thanks to Guy & Fern, Karen & Ned, Katie & Phil, and Sabra and Bill! Glad to spend my milestone birthday with such good neighbors and friends!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late but wanted to say Happy Birthday!!! You have some beautiful cards on your blog.