Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, June 29, 2007

I didn't fall off the face of the earth!

I never thought I would go crazy without my computer, but I did!!!!! We were out for about 4 days! I almost went off the deep end!!! Well, not quite, but it was bad...... Good ole' Comcast and their problems. Every time the weather changes, and it gets really hot or cold we have a very slow connection or none at all. Something they have to adjust at the tap. I call every time and tell them what the problem is. Do they listen? NOPE! They have to go through the process of sending someone out. Then this person says they cannot fix it, and will have to put in a maintenance call. So we wait and wait. Now I am back til it gets cold again, or maybe hotter than it has been! GEEZ!!!! I will try to find some time to stamp in the next few days and post something! And am gathering some blog candy together. So stay tuned! Only if you read my blog will you know about it! TGIF!

No comments: