Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just a few cards!

I haven't been keeping current with my blog........sorry!!! Here are a few cards I have made. Thanks to Dawn Griffith for her tutorial on the "File in the Middle" card (see my favorite blogs) I made this card for my nephew's graduation. I changed it up a little and used the Word Window Punch below the cut out square on the back before I taped it together. This provided a slot to put the money in. The photos show the front of the card, the inside file front and back.
The poem was shared by another stamper, but I can't remember who. See it below.
Yesterday was never ending, today at last you smile. For yes, you have arrived; you've walked that longest mile.And now with all that is behind, you stand to gain your prize, on this your graduation day, our hearts shall burst with pride.As you stand upon the podium and lift your head up high, we'll all give thanks to God above, while holding back the tears we cry.God Bless you, as you step ahead, to find all that He has planned, may His strength and wisdom lead you always as you hold His hand.
The colors are off on this card, but you get the idea! I found this stamp in my drawer, and this is how I feel about my stamps! I cannot wait to get my new Stampin' Up! catalog! Should be here soon!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeee!
The image of the stamper is my by "Lasting Impressions by Panache".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this graduation project. The way you added the pocket for the money is a great idea!!
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com