Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dark & Dreary

I love the Dark & Dreary set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Especially being a Raven's football fan and having a raven in the set. I used Versamark and stamped the raven as the background on the Tangerine Tango cardstock. Then I added a strip of DSP from the Night Owl Designer Series paper. This is then layered with Basic Black cardstock and Very Vanilla Carstock. I stamped the VV with the Woodgrain background stamp with Crumb Cake Classic ink. It is all put together with the candelabra stamped in Basic Black in and I hung it upside down to be a chandelier! The owl was stamped with Basic Black ink on VV and mounted with dimensionals. The bat is made with the Bitty Bat Punch and Basic Black cs. The eyes are two of the smallest Basic Pearls Jewels accents. The Happy Halloween is a stamp from the All Holidays set. What do you think? Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: