Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cute Creatures & NOT SO CUTE Creatures!

Went up to Berryville, VA yesterday to the Shenandoah Fiber Festival and had a wonderful time with some friends. While it doesn't compare to our Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, it was nice not to have those crowded booths and just feel the yummy fibers! I love seeing the animals that provide us with the means to feed our fiber addiction. (Not referring to Bran here either!) Here are the cute creatures that I visited with at the festival! Then we all went to a retreat house to knit and spend the night. Well.............I thought it was bad there last year............uh uh! This isn't the best pic with my cell phone, but the little black specs you see are the BMSB (or the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug) . But I would like to change to BMSB to mean..... Bugs Make Skanky Buddies. Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: