Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I have been MIA for over a week now! With Christmas preparations and then the celebration I haven't had time to blog at all. I was busy baking, knitting gifts, shopping, etc. and time just flew by! It depresses me that it is over for the most part. School is still out for another week and I have tons of things to do. The biggest one to tackle will be my stamping studio! It looks like a tornado has gone through it. I have been dreading going in there because of the chaos. I know I have to do it, but just dread it!
Had a great Christmas Eve with my parents, siblings, aunt, cousins, and nieces and nephews. Mom always does a gag gift for someone, and this year, it was to the seven of us kids. Mom has always hung our stockings on her mantle. It is amazing to see how vintage they look! Well this year, she has us all get together and handed us each our stocking. We had to open them all at the same time.
So here we all are in birth order from left to right!
Tim, Joan, Mark, Diane, Tom, Brennan and Kerri
And this is what was in each of our stockings!

No comments: