Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, December 12, 2008

ENABLER ALERT!

Gotcha didn't I!!!! I was out doing some Christmas shopping today and went into Linens & Things. They are going out of business and have things 50-70% off. I found this little gem in the kitchen section! It is made for those little coffee disks, but when my stamper eye's saw it I saw storage for my embellishments! I love the one we have from SU and was going to get it, but I found these and decided to save my money for stamps in the new catty coming soon! These were only $10 too! Maybe your Linen's & Things will have them cheaper......but they come in a box and were marked $19.99 normally. There were some in the store right across the street from me here in Ellicott City.
Now everyone run and get them before they are gone! Please excuse this horrible picture....It spins around and has four sections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great! What an awesome idea for storing your embellishments. And it spins too. I may have to keep my eye out for these.